Welcome to gowesco.com, owned and operated by Wesco, Inc. This Web Site Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you (“You”) and Wesco, Inc., and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Wesco”). By using this Web Site (“Site”) You acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set forth below. If You have any questions or comments, please contact Wesco at 1460 Whitehall Road, Muskegon, Michigan, 231-719-4385.
Anything You send to Wesco may be used by Wesco for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, transmission, disclosure, publication, broadcast, and posting. By submitting material to the Site, You irrevocably transfer and assign to Wesco, and forever waive and agree never to assert, any copyright, “moral” rights, or other rights that You may have in such material. Wesco is free to use, without obligation of any kind, any ideas, concepts, techniques, or know-how contained in any communication You send to Wesco for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and services.
3.) Modification of the Agreement. Wesco reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement at any time. Notification of changes in the Agreement will be posted on the Site. Use of the Site after such notice will be considered Your agreement to be bound by any such changes.
4.) Modification of the Site. Wesco may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time. Wesco may also impose certain features and services or restrict Your access to parts or all of the Site without notice or liability. Wesco reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse service or cancel orders.
5.) Minimum Age Requirement. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Site. Wesco does not knowingly seek to gather or collect any personal information of any person under the age of 16 without their parent or guardians consent.
6.) Copyrights and Other Proprietary Rights. You should assume that everything on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and that it must not be used except as provided on the Site or with the express written consent of Wesco. Wesco neither represents or warrants that Your use of the material displayed on the Site will not infringe on the rights of third parties. Any product, service, program, or technology described on the Site may be subject of other intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright, trademark, or patent rights) owned by Wesco.
Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Wesco. Use of these images by You or third parties is prohibited unless expressly permitted elsewhere on the Site or by written consent of Wesco.
Any product, service, program, or technology in any document published by Wesco on the Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Wesco. Any such right that is not expressly licensed hereunder is reserved by Wesco.
The trademarks and copyrights not attributed to Wesco are the property of their respective owners.
7.) Trademarks and Brand Names. The trademarks, logos, service marks, whether registered or unregistered (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are Trademarks of Wesco and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Wesco or such third party that may own the Trademark. Misuse of any of the Trademarks, or any other content displayed on the Site is prohibited.
8.) Restrictions on the Use of the Site. You represent, warrant, and covenant that (a) You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Site; (b) You will not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site; (c) You will not attempt to access data not intended for You or log onto a server or account which You are not authorized to access; (d) You will not place any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, indecent, or false or misleading information on the Site; (e) You will not place any information or content that would constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law; (f) You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available through the Site in a manner not expressly permitted by Wesco; (g) You will not attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authentication; (h) You will not violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right; (i) You will not input or upload to the Site any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, or other computer programing routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Site or information that infringes on the rights of others; (j) You will not use, access, or modify this Site, any of its content or any of the information or data transmitted through the Site for any purpose or in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement.
Wesco reserves the right to pursue any and all civil and criminal remedies available for any breach of the restrictions contained herein.
9.) User Postings and Links. Wesco does not and cannot review all material posted to the Site by users, and Wesco is not responsible for any materials posted by users. Wesco has not reviewed all of the sites which are linked to the Site, and the fact of such links does not indicate any approval or endorsement of any material contained on any linked site. Wesco is not responsible for the contents of any site linked to the Wesco Site. Your connection to and use of any such linked site is at Your own risk.
10.) Indemnification for Your Breach of Agreement. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Wesco and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees (collectively the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against all liabilities and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by You of the Agreement. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Wesco reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You, and You shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Wesco.
11.) No Warranty. The Site, including all content, materials and information made available to You or accessed by You through the Website is provided “as is.” To the fullest extent permissible by law, Wesco makes no representation or warranties of any kind whatsoever for the content on the Site, the materials, information and functions made accessible through the Site. Wesco makes no representation or warranties of any kind whatsoever for any products or services or hypertext links to third parties or for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through the Site or any linked site. Further, Wesco disclaims any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Wesco assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages by use of the Wesco Site. Wesco and its subsidiaries and affiliates shall not be liable for the use of the Wesco Site and any errors contained therein. Wesco shall not be liable for any failure of the Wesco Site which results from acts or events beyond Wesco’s reasonable control. Wesco does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any description, price, statement, text graphics, links, or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such statement, memorandum, or information shall be at Your sole risk and responsibility. Wesco reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omission in any portion of the Site.
12.) Limitation of Wesco’s Liability and Damages. In no event shall Wesco be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages arising out of the Site or any linked web site. Without limiting the foregoing, Wesco assumes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for damages relating to or caused by any viruses which may affect Your computer equipment or other property on account of Your access to, use of, or downloading from the Site. Wesco cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
14.) Governing Law and Venue. The Agreement and the rights, duties, and obligations arising under this Agreement, shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan. The venue for any action under this Agreement shall be in the State of Michigan, whether or not such venue is or subsequently becomes inconvenient, and the parties consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Michigan, County of Muskegon, and the U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan.
15.) Termination. Wesco reserves the right to deny use of all or part of the Site to any user for any reason without notification. Wesco may, in its sole discretions and at any time, modify or terminate the Site and remove or refuse to post any information, content, or materials.
Wesco Rewards Teams and Conditions
Wesco, Inc. its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Wesco”) respect and value the privacy of its customers and visitors (“You”) to the Site (“Site”). It is Wesco’s goal to protect You and Your privacy when You visit our Site.
1.) Collection of Data from Site Visitors. When You visit the Site no personally identifying information about You is gathered, unless You choose to provide such information to Wesco by voluntarily submitting it. The only other information that is gathered from Your visit is the information collected by Google Analytics. Any information or data that is gathered is used to design a better web experience.
2.) Use of Personal Data. Wesco will not collect any Personal Data from You unless You voluntarily submit it. Any Personal Data that is collected by Wesco will be used for marketing and promotional purposes, for statistical analysis of Your behavior, for content improvement, and to communicate with You regarding Your submissions. Any names, postal and e-mail addresses collected may be added to Wesco’s database and used for future calls and mailing regarding new products and services and upcoming events.
3.) Personal Data Opt-Out. You may opt out of having Your Personal Data retained by Wesco, or used by Wesco by contacting Wesco via email, postal mail or telephone. Wesco may be contacted via our customer service department; 1460 Whitehall Rd, Muskegon, MI 49445; 231-719-4385.
4.) Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties. Wesco will not disclose Personal Data to any Third Parties.
5.) Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data. Upon a request by postal mail or telephone, Wesco will provide You a summary of Your Personal Data that has been collected by Wesco. You may modify or have Your Personal Data records removed from Wesco’s database upon request. Wesco will only send Personal Data to the individual whose name is associated with it.
6.) Collection of Personal Data from Minors. Wesco will not knowingly collect information from individuals who are under the age of 13 without their parent or guardians consent. Children under the age of 13 cannot participate in Wesco Reward programs even with parental or guardian consent. Wesco will use no information collected from a minor for any marketing or promotional purposes.
9.) Security. Security of Your Personal Data and Information is important and we respect Your desire to keep it personal. Wesco protects Your Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Conversely, if Wesco receives a subpoena or other enforceable court order to disclose information Wesco will comply and release Your information.
10.) Applicability. This Privacy Statement applies only to Sites owned and operated by Wesco. Despite any links to any Third Party sites, Wesco is not responsible for the practices or actions of those sites.
11.) Enforcement. If You believe Wesco has failed to adhere to these principles, please contact us at our customer service department; 1460 Whitehall Rd, Muskegon, MI 49445; 231-719-4385, and we will do our best to quickly correct the issue.
How to SAVE Big using Wesco Rewards!
Pick up a Wesco Rewards card at your local Wesco location. Fill out the information attached to the card and give it to the associate.
Keep the Rewards Card and use it every time you shop at any
1. Acquire Wesco Rewards by:
• Purchasing bimonthly specialty items listed in this pamphlet.
• Accumulating current market basket specials.
Wesco Rewards are loaded onto your card at the time of purchase. Accumulated Rewards SAVE you cents off your gas purchases up to 20 gallons.* Rewards can be redeemed either at the pumps (with the full size card) or at the sales counter (with the key fob or full size card). See associate if you have any questions or need details.
2. Receive instant discounts just for having a Wesco
Purchase items advertised for instant discounts in the store, you earn instant discounted prices on your purchase!
*Rewards expire 90 days after cents are accrued. Rewards are not valid with other offers. Redeem cents off on up to 20 gallons per purchase, see an associate for details. No rain checks. Merchandise not available at every location. Where law prohibits in-store purchase accumulation excludes sales of tobacco, alcohol, lotto, lottery, money orders, stamps, gift cards, and pre-paid cards. Excludes pre-price merchandise, taxes, and delivery fees.
Wesco Social Media Contest Rules
1. Entry - Entries will be accepted only via Facebook, Instagram. Participants must share a SAVEsie (selfie of them and there total gas purchase at the pump using Wesco Rewards) and post to Wesco’s official account (gowesco) with a comment about how much they save with Wesco rewards and the hashtag #WescoRewards. Participants must be followers of Wesco’s official account for contact purposes in case of winning. Entries will be accepted from 12:01 a.m. Monday through 11:59 p.m Sunday each week. With one winner chosen each week through the end of 2020.
2. Eligibility -- Multiple submissions a day will be accepted but each participant may only win once through the duration of the contest. Any illegal activity or activity that goes against the cooperate policies of Wesco, is grounds for disqualification.
3. Winner Selection and Notification – The winning submission will be determined by choosing randomly from all submissions that week by Wesco. There will only be one prize awarded to the account owner of the submitted post. Winners will be notified via Facebook or Instagram via a direct message, soon after the close of the competition. Inability to contact winners within 24 hours of the end of the contest will result in disqualification. In the event the winner is disqualified, a new winner will be selected.
4. Prize – The winning participant will receive a prize from Wesco. The prize collection process will be handled through Facebook and Instagram via a direct message between the winner and Wesco. Winner's post comment may be taken and shared on Wesco’s official Facebook and Instagram account and may be used for other publicity including printed and digital advertising.
5. Not endorsed by Facebook and Instagram -- Participation in this contest acknowledges the fact that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram in any way, shape or form. Information provided will be used by Wesco to select a winner and for no other reasons.
6. Conduct -- All participants agree to the rules and regulations stated here for entry. Wesco reserves the right to disqualify any participants who disobey these rules or are found in violation of Facebook and Instagram's posting regulations.
7. Additional Notes -- Winner agrees to allow Wesco to photograph them accepting their prize and use said photo for promotional purposes.
Monster Contest Rules
1. Entry - Entries will be accepted only via Facebook. Participants must uplaod a photo in the comments to this post on Wesco’s official account (gowesco) the photo must be of the entrant holding a Monster 15.5 - 16 oz and thier Wesco Rewards Card for this contest. Participants must be followers of Wesco’s official account for contact purposes in case of winning. Entries will be accepted from 12:01 a.m. Friday, Jan. 4, 2019 until 11:59 p.m. Friday, March 1, 2019. Entries received after 11:59 p.m. on Friday will be read and shared, but will not be eligible for entry.
2. Eligibility -- Multiple submissions a day will be accepted but each participant may only win once through the duration of the contest. Any illegal activity or activity that goes against the cooperate polices of Wesco, is grounds for disqualification.
3. Winner Selection and Notification – The winning submission will be determined by choosen randomly by Wesco. There will only be one prize awarded to the account owner of the submitted post. Winners will be notified via facebook, Twitter, and Instagram via a direct message, soon after the close of the competition. Inability to contact winners with in 24 hours of the end of the contest will result in disqualification. In the event the winner is disqualified, a new winner will be selected.
4. Prize – The winning participant (there will be 6 winners) will receive 2 tickets to Monster Jam for March 23, 2019 at the Van Andle Arena (Grand Rapids) from Monster and Wesco. The prize collection process will be handled through Facebook via a direct messenge between the winner and Wesco. Winner's post comment may be taken and shared on Wesco’s official Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram account and may be used for other publicity including printed and digital advertising.
5. Not endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram -- Participation in this contest acknowledges the fact that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram in any way, shape or form. Information provided will be used by Wesco to select a winner and for no other reasons.
6. Conduct -- All participants agree to the rules and regulations stated here for entry. Wesco reserves the right to disqualify any participants who disobey these rules or are found in violation of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram's posting regulations.
7. Additional Notes -- Winner agrees to allow Wesco to photograph them accepting their prize and use said photo for promotional purposes.
8. The “MONSTER ENERGY” names, logos, and/or materials are used for purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Monster Energy Company’s sponsorship of this promotion.